Hello everyone.

I'm planning a wedding reception for 150 guests and need advice on hiring an event bartending service. What should I consider when choosing a provider? How do they handle alcohol quantities, staff ratios, and custom drink menus for a large event?

Are there specific licenses or insurance I should verify? Any tips on ensuring the event bartending service aligns with our theme and budget?

I want a memorable experience without overspending. Please share your experiences or recommendations for reliable services!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cofali View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm planning a wedding reception for 150 guests and need advice on hiring an event bartending service. What should I consider when choosing a provider? How do they handle alcohol quantities, staff ratios, and custom drink menus for a large event?

Are there specific licenses or insurance I should verify? Any tips on ensuring the event bartending service aligns with our theme and budget?

I want a memorable experience without overspending. Please share your experiences or recommendations for reliable services!
thanks in advance for any help

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cofali View Post
Hello everyone.

I'm planning a wedding reception for 150 guests and need advice on hiring an event bartending service. What should I consider when choosing a provider? How do they handle alcohol quantities, staff ratios, and custom drink menus for a large event?

Are there specific licenses or insurance I should verify? Any tips on ensuring the event bartending service aligns with our theme and budget?

I want a memorable experience without overspending. Please share your experiences or recommendations for reliable services!
thanks in advance for any help